Folded Hands Buddha Incense Holder
Notify me when this product is available:
This elegant hand-painted incense holder is perfect for any altar or home. The Buddha statue is hand-painted to capture the beauty of the Buddha's life, and the gnarled tree is hand-painted for a touch of realism. This incense holder is the ideal way to enjoy this sacred art. This incense holder is also a great gift for friends and family.
- Origin: Dehua
- Specifications: Three Western Saints-Sakyamuni, Three Western Saints-Guanyin, Three Western Saints-Dizang
- Packaging: gift box packaging
- Material: ceramic
Returns & Refunds
Orders once placed can not be cancelled .Decorfur endeavours that every transaction on our website is seamless ,we take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality packaging standards .As a policy we do not offer any return or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed .Product can not be exchanged or returned in case of personal dislike .
Your purchase is eligible for return or exchange only if it meets the following condition :
1. An incorrect product is delivered to you i.e the product does not match with the item in the order confirmation email
2.If the product you received has genuine quality or manufacturig defect
All our products are handmade by artisans , one at time ,making each pice unique, due to which slight variation may occur ,minor scratches can not be considered as mistakes and is not considered as a defect .
If you receive a defective / incorrect product please get in touch with us in 24 hrs of delivery .Please ensure you take pictures and an unboxing video and share us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE : WITHOUT A PRODUCT UNBOXING VIDEO ,THE RETURN WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE ,THIS IS TO ENSURE TRUST BETWEEN BOTH PARTIES .
- On receiving your complaint the , decorfur shall verify the authenticity and the nature of complaint and if decorfur is convinced that the complaint is genuine ,decorfur will start initiating the replacement process .
In order to exchange the product we are required to comply with the below mentioned product:
- 1.Please notify decorfur of receipt of damaged/defective/incorrect product with in 24 hrs of delihvery to you. If you are unable to do so with in 24hrs decorfur will not be liable for the failure to replace the product.
- 2.Products have to be unused .
- 3.Product has to be returned in original packing .
- 4.The customer will arrange to send the package to Decorfur on the below address : C-41 , Sun-city , sector-54 ,Gurgaon ,Haryana - 1220011
- 5.The returned product are subject to verification and checks by Decorfur in order to check the legitimacy of the complaint ,if the complaint is not legitimate you will be required to bear the return cost of the package .
- 6.Once the product is received and verified the replacement product will be dispatched after receiving the same from our international warehouse .
- 7.In case on non availability of the product you will be informed and you will receive a store credit in return .
- 8.We request you to look at the product specifications and see if the wished product fits perfectly in your place .
- 9.All sales are final
- 10.All glass items are handcrafted in nature and may come with some bubbles which will not be considered as a manufacturing defect and is not eligible for returns .
- 11.There is no warranty on any of our products